A Message to Our Patients
May 27, 2020
We hope you are keeping well and staying safe as we work together to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We are committed to keeping our patients and staff safe and have made the following changes to our office, per Alberta Dental Association and Alberta Health Services guidelines:
- At the time of booking your appointment, you will be asked a series of COVID-19 screening questions. If you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, an appointment cannot be made until 14 days after the symptoms occurred.
- All patients are required to wear a mask. Please bring a mask with you if possible, otherwise one will be provided.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call the office or knock on the door as the clinic will be locked. You will be allowed in once staff are ready to provide treatment, otherwise you will be asked to wait in your car.
- Please come to your appointment alone, unless you require a parent or a caregiver.
- Once in the office, you will be asked a series of COVID-19 screening questions, your temperature will be taken, and you will be asked to sanitize your hands and complete a dental consent form.
- Patients at higher risk for severe COVID-19 outcomes (65 years of age or older and/or have an underlying health condition) will be scheduled for the first appointment in the morning or after lunch. If you are at higher risk, please notify the clinic at the time of booking.
We are working hard to provide all patients with an appointment and we appreciate your understanding and patience as we adjust our appointment scheduling to limit the number of patients in the clinic at any one time.
Stay well and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The Staff of the Morinville Dental Clinic